Sunday, December 28, 2008

London Excell Boatshow - anyone going?

Hi there V42s, All the best for 2009!

Kris again - just caught up on the blog - and yes - we need more responses! Thanks to those who published their personal websites: always good reading/viewing. I have now left my job in Russia and so have more time and web access :) I plan a season in the Mediterranean

Does ANYONE have a manual for the boat? I will very happily scan it and publish it PDF format so we can all have access: it's just sometimes any technical data would be of great use - if so maybe we can meet up at the London Boat show? I will be there 16th, 17th 18th Jan 09. SMS Kris on 07792 871172 ( UK cell phone)

Smile - you own one of the Prettiest Boats afloat ( eye of the beholder and all that...)

Kris and Valiant M

No comments: