Thursday, March 20, 2008

Mad Dogs & Englishmen


Hi Everyone
S/V Eclipse takes to the water for the first time in two years and I manage to catch the first snowfall in Annapolis for a sea trial. I spent my first hour aboard shoveling snow much to the amusement of the marina staff. But the crazy englishman went ahead with the sea trial and i am now the pround owner of a 1984 Vagabond 47. I am planning to sail back to the UK in May 08 and will sail locally for the next 2 years, then I hope that I can set out to join some of you in warmer climes. I would like to thank Al and Jean of s/v Ryen`s Quest for inviting me to join the Blog, and Ron of S/V Island Siren for putting me in touch with them and I look forward to keeping in touch with you all in the future.
Mick Fogarty S/V Eclipse

No comments: